Trainee Assistant Manager – Rosette restaurant
We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager for this trainee position to work within an up and coming company to manage service in a fantastic destination pub with rooms. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for the industry to take the next step in developing their career. As Assistant Manager you will be working closely with the Management team and involved in all aspects of the business including managing team, finical acumen and business planning with the support if needed from a forward thinking and sough after company.
- Salary of between £18,000 – £21,000 per annum depending on experience
- Tronc, bonus scheme and company discounts available
- Further development and progression within a fantastic company
- Discounts across the group
- Offer WSET training and sponsored trips for anyone showing the right initiative
- Meals on duty
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience within a fine dining or rosette establishment preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for customer service and be professional in a relaxed environment
- Have a good knowledge of food, wine and spirits and be eager to learn more
- An eye for quality control to uphold high standards
- Have a hands on approach to management and great leadership skills
- Be a great motivator, trainer and enjoy engaging with staff
- Basic understanding of financial acumen and budgets
- Ability to read a profit and loss accounts
- Knowledge and experience in cellar management
- Have their own reliable transport due to location
We are recruiting for a Country Inn situated in an idyllic location in the Cotswolds as part of a collection of iconic destination pubs spread throughout the UK. This fantastic location attracts visitors from far afield to stay in one of the luxurious rooms or separate cottage available for long and short stays. On the menu is a delicious selection of dishes skilfully crafted at a 2 AA rosette level along with a varied wine selection which keeps guests coming back again and again.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.