We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dynamic Supervisor who will be responsible for delivering a smooth service and going the extra mile to achieve a positive guest experience. As Supervisor you will be leading be example and should have a hands on and proactive approach to work.
- Consistently deliver high service standards
- Ability to evaluate and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently
- Confidence and experience leading a team
- Quick thinker with an eye for detail
- A wage of £8.50 – £9.50 per hour
- Tips and tronc in addition to wage
- Overseeing and managing service
- Leading by example and training staff
- Resolving any customer issues
- Monitoring service standards
- Great company discounts for you and up to 3 friends
- A variety of training course available to you
- Opportunity to work within other pubs in the group
- Flexible and fair working pattern
- 28 days holiday and a guaranteed 3 days off over Christmas
- Fantastic organisation that offers development and career progression
Part of a small group of pubs in the area this country pub offers a selection of great drinks, delicious food and an upbeat atmosphere. Offering boutique rooms, a large garden and innovative dishes and well-loved classics on the menu this pub is a firm favourite.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.