A quintessential country Pub boasting stunning views of one of the finest rural areas in Hampshire.
Known for their classic British menu with a focus on fresh and local produce, whilst extremely popular in the summer time due to their garden parties and events.
The job role
- Assisting with the stock ordering & control
- Serving food using fresh ingredients
- Provide solid support for the Head Chef in any section required
- Produce food to a high standard using fresh ingredients
- Manage food costs, margins, GP, food stock and stock takes
- Train and develop the kitchen brigade
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food background is a must
- Team player and can lead by example
- Able to cover all aspects of kitchen management in the absence of the Head Chef
- Can prepare food to a high standard
- Great level of knowledge of all things HACCP and COSHH
- Is committed to providing a fantastic customer experience
- Salary of up to £26,000 per annum
- Tips and Tronc additional to your wages
- 2nd in command leading a dedicated team alongside the Head Chef
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
- Industry leading training and development programmes
Please know your own transport is required due to the location.
Don’t miss out, apply now.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.