Our client is a popular pub & restaurant in a charming village on the outskirts of Salisbury. Known for their beautifully home cooked and creative dishes whilst offering a community feel. Now looking for a Second Chef to help reign the ship and succeed alongside the business.
The job role
- All aspects of kitchen management in the absence of the Head Chef
- Preparing & serving food using fresh and local produce
- Implement ideas for menu development and specials
- Assist the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the food operation
- Cover all sections required including running the pass
- Responsible for stock control and working to GP
- Train, develop, organise and motivate the kitchen brigade
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food and high volume background is a must
- Has a great work ethic as it becomes extremely busy
- Has exceptional team work skills and will lead by example
- Can implement ideas with menus and help create fantastic specials
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Able to run the pass effectively whilst keeping the team organised and motivated
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- Salary of £24,000 per annum with accommodation included
- Tips/tronc on top of salary
- Part of a close-knit team
- Opportunity to showcase your skills
Due to the location your own transport is required.
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.