An excellent opportunity to become a key member of the brigade within this extremely popular pub & restaurant, has now become available. Now looking for a talented workhorse who will bring passion and help push the business forward.
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food & high-volume background is a must
- Proven experience at a similar level
- Passion for fresh food & a keen eye for attention to detail
- Ambition to progress in your career
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiar with stock ordering & control, budget control & working to a GP
- Talented & experienced CDP’s will also be considered
The job role
- All aspects of kitchen management will be involved in this role
- Organising the team & delegating duties appropriately
- Supporting the Head Chef in all areas of the kitchen
- Preparing & serving food to a high standard
- Maintaining the branded image & ensuring specs are being followed
- Liaising effectively with the Head Chef to ensure a smooth service
- Own transport required
What is in it for you?
- Salary of £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Tips/Tronc on top
- Accommodation available
- 28 days holiday, pension scheme & uniform provided
- Endless career progression opportunities within the group
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.