Sous Chef – Rosette – Andover
A traditional Gastro Pub and Inn situated in a small picturesque village in the Hampshire countryside, with a Restaurant and Bar boasting a delightful and modern British menu. With an award-winning kitchen brigade whom are devoted to creating delicious pub classics and true country fare, also taking pride in all of their produce being supplied from the local farms and estates to offer the popular ‘field to fork’ philosophy. Their culinary efforts are that respected they have received a coveted AA Rosette.
The excellent opportunity to become the Sous Chef of a stunning Rosetted establishment is here. You will be required to provide solid support to the Head Chef, assisting with setting and hitting financial targets, the training and development of kitchen staff and produce mouth-watering seasonal food to maintain the already great reputation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Experience within high volume kitchens and ideally at Rosette level
- Extensive knowledge of fresh food and a keen eye for attention to detail
- Understands food margin control and can work towards a GP
- Able to provide solid support to the Head Chef and cover all aspects of kitchen management in their absence
- Is proactive and thrives on working under pressure
- Determined to make their mark in a growing company and ready to progress in their career
- Your own transport is a must due to the location
Experienced and motivated Chef de Parties seeking a step up will also be considered.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive pay of £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on top of salary
- Live in accommodation can be available
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to be proud of serving Rosette food
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.