Sous Chef – Rosette
One of the most sought-after restaurants in the area is now seeking a talented individual to bring skills and knowledge to their award-winning kitchen. You will be required to produce Rosette food and provide an unforgettable customer experience.
The Job Role
- Assist the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the food operation
- Prepare and serve food using fresh ingredients maintaining their concept and image
- Responsible for stock control and working to GP
- Implement innovative and creative ideas and help push for further accolades
- Train, develop, organise and motivate the kitchen brigade
The Ideal Candidate
- Background of high-volume and Rosette would be advantageous
- Immense passion for fresh food and local produce
- Can work to an extremely high standard whilst under pressure
- Can cover the Head Chef in all aspects of kitchen management
- Has exception interpersonal skills and can lead the brigade
- Your own transport is required (if you’re not living in)
- Salary – £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
- Additional tips/tronc
- Live in available
- Produce Rosette food
- Represent an award-winning establishment
Don’t miss out, apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.