A traditional Gastro Pub situated in the picturesque Surrey countryside, boasting a modern British menu using fresh and local produce.
The ideal candidate
- Reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Extensive knowledge of fresh food and a keen eye for attention to detail
- Understands food margin control and can work towards a GP
- Able to provide solid support for the Head Chef and cover all aspects of kitchen management in their absence
- Is proactive and thrives on working under pressure
- Passionate about training and developing junior Chefs
- Takes pride in their work
Experienced and motivated Junior Sous Chefs seeking a step up will also be considered.
What is in it for you?
- Salary of up to £26,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on top
- Accommodation is available
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Industry leading training and development programs
- Next step – Head Chef!
Please know your own transport is required if you are not looking to live in.
Don’t miss out, apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.