Sous Chef- Live in available
This stunning riverside eatery has an opening to join their Head Chef in pushing the food operation to the next level. Boasting large front and back gardens, an outdoor bar and the picturesque setting of the calm river flowing past. Already holding an excellent reputation, now we have the opportunity for a Chef to be part of this amazing team and business.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience in a high-volume and fresh food kitchen is essential
- No shouty Chefs here, so an easy going and friendly team player is a must
- Rosette background advantageous
- Can hold their own and lead by example
- Organised and confident when running the pass
- Willingness to constantly learn and progress
- Extensive knowledge with prepping and cooking fresh, high-quality produce
- Knife skills to pay the bills
- Own form of transport due to the location
- All aspects of stock management including purchasing, control and stock takes
- Run the sauce and pass
- Cooking for up to 200 guests on a busy day
- All paperwork completed in efficient and correct manner
- Lead the team and assist with all training and development
- Prepare and serve food to a Rosette standard
- Liaise with the team including FOH to ensure each and every service is a smooth one
- Salary of £27,000 per annum
- £3,000 per annum of tips on top
- Accommodation and staff meals
- Be an integral member of a forward-thinking reputable business
- Work with some of the best local produce on offer
- Career progression and development opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.