Nestled in a quaint Hampshire village, this stunning restaurant with rooms is looking for a Sous Chef to join their Michelin trained Head Chef and continue to push this business forward, to once again thrive as the ‘go-to’ eatery of the area.
This position could also be ideal for a Senior CDP or Junior Sous looking to step up in their first Sous role. The Head Chef is extremely passionate about developing the current team and is happy to train the right person in all areas of stock control and raising cooking standards to the highest level. The Head Chef brings a wealth of experience from working up to a 3 Michelin Star level under Gordon Ramsay.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the smooth running of the day-to-day food operation. Stock management, train and develop the team, execute dishes to an extremely high standard, cover the Head Chef during their absence, run the pass and maintain consistency.
Our ideal candidate
- Experience in a fast-paced and fresh food environment
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Passionate about high-quality produce
- Willingness to learn
- Can easily adapt to various environments
- Disciplined and committed to the industry
- Has produced Rosette food in the past
- Knowledge with making ice cream and pastry from scratch
- Own form of transport is essential
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Tips on top – Approx. £3k per annum
- Straight shifts only with breakfast shifts finishing at 3pm
- 48 hours a week (anything over 52 hours is agreed in advance and paid as overtime)
- Daily staff meal as a team
- Joining a dedicated brigade of 7
- Working alongside a 3 Michelin Star trained Head Chef
- Accommodation available at a small cost
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.