A modern British Pub in a quaint village who focus highly on serving fresh food and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in preparing food using fresh ingredients
- Branded background will be advantageous
- Ability to manage a team and lead by example
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be able to thrive under pressure
- A passion for the industry is key
If you are a Chef de Partie looking to step up, then this may also be the one for you!
In return your rewards
- Salary of up to £10 per hour plus tips
- 28 days holiday
- 20% discount across the group
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Be part of one of the biggest names in the industry
Don’t miss out, apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.