Our client is a beautiful charming pub in a picturesque village, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Every dish on the menu is created in house using fresh & local produce, so this opportunity gives you a real chance to progress your culinary skills.
THE JOB ROLE
- All aspects of kitchen management in the absence of the Head Chef
- Run the pass whilst managing the team and delegating duties appropriately
- Produce food to a high standard using fresh ingredients
- Help manage food costs, margins, GP, food stock and stock takes
- Implement ideas to help push the business forward
- Train and develop the kitchen brigade
- Assist with Chef specials and menu development
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fresh food background is a must
- Team player and can lead by example
- Able to cover all aspects of kitchen management
- Can prepare food to a high standard
- Great level of knowledge with all things HACCP and COSHH
- Is committed and dedicated to providing a fantastic customer experience
- Have your own transport due to the location
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Salary of £22,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc in addition to salary
(Approx. £25k package)
- Part of a close-knit team
- Opportunity to showcase your talent
- Strong CDP’s will also be considered
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.