SOUS CHEF – STRAIGHT SHIFTS
This is a unique role and excellent opportunity to become part of a nationally recognised and award-winning catering company. You will be based at a stunning wedding venue, which has been renovated and modernised with a contemporary style.
THE JOB ROLE
- Preparing & serving food using fresh produce
- Assist with organising a small and dedicated brigade
- Maintain an extremely high standard throughout
- Adhere to all company health & safety regulations
- Provide support for the Head in any section necessary
- Using initiative & consistency as you will be providing support for up to 150 guests
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven experience within a fresh food background
- A passion for events and banqueting
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be in a small team
- Great ambition & motivation to succeed
- Knowledge of all health, safety & allergen regulations
- Your own transport is required due to the location
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary of £24,000 – £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Straight shifts and predominantly day time hours
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Great platform to progress in your career
- Training & development opportunities with a renowned catering company
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.