A popular pub in the heart of Bristol serving home cooked food, known for their fantastic roast dinners and relaxing environment. Part of a growing pub group who have already made their stamp in the Bath & Bristol area and are looking for talented individuals to join cause and continue to succeed with them!
THE JOB ROLE
- Providing solid support for the Head Chef in all aspects of kitchen management
- Organising the brigade and leading by example
- Training and developing the team
- Preparing and serving food to company spec using fresh ingredients
- Manage compliance levels and ensuring they are being adhered to by the team
- Run the kitchen in accordance to company values
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experience in cooking British pub fayre to a high standard
- Can provide ideas to constantly improve business
- Is dedicated and committed to providing an excellent customer experience
- Has an immense passion for the industry
- Will take pride in every dish they serve
- Thrives on training and developing the team
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP, COSHH and other food safety procedures
- Appreciates the values of working for a branded company
- Can support the Head Chef and able to manage the food operation in their absence
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Salary of £22,000 – £23,000 per annum
- £2,000 performance bonus scheme
- Share of in-house tips/tronc
- 25% discount across the group
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- career progression opportunities
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.