Located in a quaint village in the Gloucestershire countryside, our client is an award-winning pub with rooms, offering a simply tasteful menu which utilises some of the best produce from the local area. Now looking for a talented Sous to help continue pushing the business forward. Strong CDPs/Junior Sous will also be considered.
The job role
- Run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Stock management and purchasing
- Implement ideas for specials
- Preparing dishes to an extremely high standard
- Working in a close-knit team
- Maintaining excellent standards
The ideal candidate
- Extensive knowledge in preparing fresh produce
- Rosette background advantageous
- Ability to adapt to all scenarios and environments
- Thrive under pressure and can step up a gear when busy
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills and techniques
- Immense passion for the industry
- Take pride in every dish you serve
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Tips/Tronc on top (Approx. £2-£3k per annum)
- Accommodation is available
- Working in an award-winning kitchen
- Fantastic career development opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.