We are looking for an enthusiastic Jr Sous/ Sous Chef (or senior Chef De Partie looking to step up) to join our small team
We are a small food led country pub located in an affluent village with a great reputation that concentrates on nostalgic British food, home cooked and to a high standard. We change the menu every two months to keep it fresh. The team is small, and we treat each other like family, often having post work bbq’s and the occasional day out.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a chef that enjoys serving food to a high standard, plating it well and moving it out fast. You must be calm and flexible when volumes are high and adapt to the customers’ demands. We’ve worked hard to create a great working environment and are looking for someone to fit in with the team besides just having great culinary skills.
What you need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A loyal, hardworking, trustworthy individual
- The right to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills and a hands-on approach
- Down to earth and cheerful disposition
- £26000 + a share of tips
- Live in accommodation
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Christmas Day off
- Great training and progression
- £500 retention bonus
- Private medical insurance after 12 months continuous service
- 20% off food and drink in the bar.
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.