Boasting modern bespoke rooms and an award-winning restaurant offering a seasonal menu providing the freshest ingredients sourced from local farms and butchers.
You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of kitchen management, including stock control, stock takes and ordering, team management, menu development, running the pass and all other sections required and producing food to an exceptional standard.
The ideal candidate
- 1 or 2 Rosette background is a must
- An immense passion for fresh, seasonal produce
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Is able to assist with training, developing and motivating the brigade
- Thrives under pressure and naturally organised
- Extensive knowledge of all regulations e.g. COSHH & HACCP
- Successfully achieve financial targets and understands food costs, margins, GP
- Appreciates the values of working for a reputable establishment
- Able to implement creative and innovative ideas to assist with menu development
- Extremely hands-on and not afraid of hard work
- Your own transport is required
- Salary package of up to £30,000 per annum
- Producing award-winning food
- Extensive training and development programmes
- Potential career progression
- Company benefits
- Accommodation available
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.