Situated just outside of the world famous and historic city of Oxford, our client excels in meeting traditional with contemporary, creating this one of a kind boutique Hotel that is a cut above the rest. From classic British ales to a modern British menu that utilises the very best of local produce in Oxfordshire.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £27,000 per annum
- 20% discount across the company
- Pension Scheme
- Chef Whites Provided
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently provide great food and build an outstanding reputation
- Working with a company that is committed to using locally sourced produce
The ideal candidate
We are seeking a talented Sous Chef that enjoys the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment, working to a high standard whilst using knowledge of great British Pub fayre. You will need to be able to work well with instruction and be calm and responsible for your sections. You will be at home with working in high volume establishments, and enjoy the amazing benefits of working for one of the country’s top branded companies.
- Excited about traditional British dishes and Modern techniques
- Proven background at Junior Sous/Sous level
- Calm and motivated individual, that is willing to learn and further their knowledge
- Enjoys the challenges of faced paced and high-volume environment
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.