A traditional country pub & restaurant boasting an extensive menu offering fresh and seasonal produce. This is an exciting time to join the business as the career growth and development opportunities are endless. Next step – Head Chef!
The job role
- All aspects of kitchen management in the absence of the Head Chef
- Preparing & serving food using fresh and local produce
- Implement ideas for menu development and specials
- Assist the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the food operation
- Cover all sections required including running the pass
- Responsible for stock control and working to GP
- Train, develop, organise and motivate the kitchen brigade
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food and high volume background
- Has a great work ethic and will be hands-on
- Has exceptional team work skills and will lead by example
- Can implement ideas with menus and create fantastic specials
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Able to run the pass effectively whilst keeping the team organised and motivated
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- Salary of £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on top
- Part of a close-knit team
- Training and development programmes
- Extensive career progression opportunities
Due to the location your own transport is required.
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.