We are looking for a new Sous Chef to join a charming pub team with an AA rosette that’s situated near Winchester. This role would be perfect for a Jnr Sous looking to step up. The pub is known for its 1 Rosette food we are looking for someone who can continue the Pubs great local reputation for hearty, delicious and comforting food which is made from fresh, local ingredients this is the perfect opportunity for a chef who takes huge pride in cooking food with a modern twist and wants to be part of a community led organisation.
As well as having a passion for food like no other you also need to have a love of working creatively, making menus that are accessible and full of crowd pleasers but also dishes that excite and interest our customers to try something that really showcases your innovation skills
- Previous experience within a restaurant, pub or bar where you have cooked fresh and seasonal food
- Have creative input with the Head Chef over menus and seasonal specials
- Confident in leading a team in the Head Chefs absence
- Has worked in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Has a natural drive to succeed
- Takes pride in training other members of the kitchen
- Live in Accommodation available
- Discount on food and drink
- Working in a friendly and family environment
- Bonus Scheme where you can earn up to 5% of salary every quarter
- High street discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Great tips
- Referral bonus
- Free staff meals
- Uniform provided
Due to the location, your own transport is required
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.