Set in the striking South Wiltshire countryside our client is a fantastic hotel that serves incredible, mouth-watering dishes using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The hotel is not only used for sleeping guests, it is used for events such as conferences and weddings, which means the flow of guests is high and many hungry mouths to feed!
There is a push for the Hotel to gain Rosette standard next year and training for this would be available.
Ideal candidates will be passionate about working with fresh, high quality, seasonal ingredients to serve honest plates of food; and must be able to provide levels of service to a high standard.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience as a sous chef in a busy environment and holds the same values as the rest of the team – offering a truly bespoke service to the highest of standards every day.
What we’re looking for
- The ideal Candidate will have experience in professional kitchens
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications are essential
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is also advantageous but not essential
- Have own transport due to location
- Have high standards in personal hygiene
- Have current health and safety qualifications
- Be punctual, reliable and love working as a team
- Rosette experience desirable
- Experience in managing teams
- An understanding of menu development and procurement
Don’t miss out – Apply now !
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.