We have a new and exciting sous chef position available. The Head Chef prides himself on the quality of food produced in the kitchen and always uses the freshest and most locally sourced ingredients available to give guests the best experience.
We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience as a sous chef in a busy environment and holds the same values as the rest of the team – offering a truly bespoke service to the highest of standards every day.
Our client is a family run, exclusive events venue situated in the Petersfield area but within easy reach of Chichester and Portsmouth. They host around 200 exclusive events per year and pride themselves on excellent customer service, and always providing the best. Due to this they have built up an excellent reputation within the South Coast and beyond.
They have a close-knit team throughout the entire venue and rarely have positions such as this come available. This is an ideal opportunity to get involved in the exclusive use and events industry which is very different to the hotel and restaurant industry. It’s a rare opportunity to have a healthier work – life balance in this industry.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience already as a sous chef or similar
- Understand and be fully knowledgeable re. HACCP, food safety, etc.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures at all times
- Support the Head Chef in the general running of the kitchen
- Be proactive in inspiring the very best from the team at all times
- Hold and undertake the same principles set out by the Head Chef & Senior management – i.e. freshly prepared food, using local, fresh ingredients.
Don’t miss out – Apply now !
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.