£25,000 + tips
Benefits and discounts
Our client is a high volume and reputable brasserie/restuarant in the centre of Southampton. A beautiful menu that changes seasonally using fresh produce. You will be working closely with the Head Chef and maintaining the high standards of food the guests have come to know and can help develop new menu ideas. You will be working in a vibrant and social environment, where food and drink come first.
Your day to day;
- Producing a high standard of food from scratch for all the menus with fresh ingredients
- Managing the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety
- Eliminating wasteful or unprofitable practices
- Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
- You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch
- Is comfortable to lead the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
- It’s a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking advancement in their career.
- You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience plus 15% of gratuities
- 28 days holiday
- Generous employee discounts
- Working for a reputable company in a vibrant city centre
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.