A stunning country inn nestled in the heart of the countryside, boasting scenic views of the natural greenery. With an award-winning restaurant and charming rooms, this establishment is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and produce food to be proud of.
The job role
- You will provide solid support to the Head Chef in any area necessary
- Produce food to the highest standard and help maintain their exceptional reputation
- Train and develop the junior Chefs
- Use fresh and local produce and take pride in each dish you create
- Assist the Head Chef in achieving financial targets
- Stock control and implementing ideas for menu changes
- All aspects of kitchen management in the absence of the Head Chef
The ideal candidate
- Background of up to 1 Rosette is a must
- Exceptional skill set with fresh produce
- A creative flair and endless ideas with flavour combinations and seasonal dishes
- Extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and all other regulations
- Has an immense passion for the industry
- Takes pride in training and developing junior Chefs
- Can run the pass effectively and maintain consistency and organisation with the team
- Has excellent communication and team work skills
- Will lead by example
- Your own transport is essential
- Competitive salary of £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on top – Approx £2k-£3k per annum
- Be part of a sought-after group
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Produce Rosette food and be proud of your job
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.