Senior Sous/ Head Chef
An established fine dining restaurant has opening for a Chef to support the Chef-Patron with the continuing success of this business. Known for providing a fantastic level of food using the best possible produce, this is a great opportunity for a Sous or even a Head Chef that has an immense passion for fresh food.
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food background to a high level is a must – ideally Rosettes
- Extensive knowledge with preparation and cooking of fresh produce
- Is hands-on and can work in a small team
- Can run the pass, organise the kitchen and produce excellent food
- Has creative and innovative ideas to implement with menu development
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a team player
- Can take on all administrative duties
- Takes pride in stock control and using produce effectively
- Your own transport is required due to the location
If you are looking to develop your skills, progress your career, showcase your creative flair, work with a small and dedicated team, all whilst producing excellent food, then this may be for you.
The bonus package
- Salary of £28,000 – £30,000 per annum for the right candidate
- Good tips & potential bonus scheme
- Most Bank Holidays off including Christmas & New Year
- Work in an independent restaurant with a Michelin trained Chef-Patron
- Produce fantastic food and be part of a successful & reputable business
- The opportunity to progress your culinary career
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.