One of the most unique and sought-after venues in the area has an exciting position for a Chef de Partie, who is not only talented but has an excellent attitude and a positive approach to work. You will be serving Rosette food whilst being part of an award-winning team. This establishment can offer a great working environment, generous salary package with some juicy perks along the way!
The job role
- Provide support to the Head Chef in any area of the kitchen necessary
- Responsible for the pastry section
- Use fresh produce and take pride in each dish you serve
- Use excellent communication skills when working with the team
- Stock control and keeping your section organised
- Adapt to banqueting and events when required
- Liaise with the FOH team to ensure a smooth and efficient service
The ideal candidate
- Excellent level of Pastry skills & knowledge extremely advantageous!
- A background of conference & banqueting and fine dining
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Rosette experience will benefit
- A passion for fresh food
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Thrives under pressure, versatile and has the ability to adapt
- A creative flair and committed to progressing
- Your own transport is required
- Salary of £24,000 per annum
- Straight shifts – as close to 40 hours as possible
- Staff meals, pension, 28 days holiday
- Free use of leisure facilities and golf course
- Discounts across the group
- Produce award-winning food with an award-winning team of Chefs
- Extensive career progression and development opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.