Demi CDP / Chef de Partie / Senior CDP
One of the most dynamic and sought-after hotels in the country has an exciting position for an individual, who is not only talented, but has an excellent attitude and a positive approach to work.
You will be serving Rosette food whilst being part of an award-winning team. This establishment can offer a great working environment, generous salary package with some fantastic incentives too!
The job role
- Provide support to the Head Chef in any area of the kitchen necessary
- Use fresh, local produce including the hotels own smoke house and secret garden with home grown fruit, veg and herbs
- Use excellent communication skills when working with the team
- Stock control and keeping your section organised
- Adapt to banqueting and events when required
The ideal candidate
- Positivity and a can-do attitude are key attributes
- A background of conference & banqueting and fine dining
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Rosette experience is extremely advantageous
- A passion for fresh food
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- A creative flair and committed to progressing
- Salary of up to £19,500 – £24,000 per annum
- Service charge on top
- 3 & ½ day working week
- Rota 3 months in advance
- 1 long weekend off a month
- Accommodation available
- Extensive career & personal development
You will be learning from some of the most established and talented Chefs in the game!
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.