An independent prep school of an exceptional standard is now looking for a talented and dedicated individual to help with the running of the main kitchen.
Your job role
- You will be responsible for the preparation of lunch, match teas and supper
- Solely cooking supper and putting out on the servery
- Using fresh produce and preparing to a high standard
- Working as part of a team but also on your own at times
- You will be expected to clean down the kitchen before leaving
- Catering for up to 650 people for lunch and 140 for supper
Our ideal Chef
- Has experience in a similar role i.e. high-volume and high-end catering
- Takes pride in what they do and truly cares
- Thrives under pressure
- Has extensive knowledge of HACCP & COSHH
- Can communicate effectively and works well in a team
- Is pro-active and has a hands-on approach
- Has a passion for fresh food
- Own transport is essential
- Salary of £23,000 per annum
- TERM TIME ONLY (plus 2 weeks of summer school)
- Monday to Friday
- 9.30am – 19:00pm (45 hours)
- Annual work rota available
- Excellent work/life balance
- Representing a highly reputable school
DBS is not essential as you will go through the process directly with the school.
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.