ROAMING SOUS CHEF
Our client wants to deliver the best for their customers and continually exceed expectations. They strive to be market leaders by always providing top quality produce, customer service and unforgettable experiences.
Now seeking for a talented and experienced Sous Chef who is looking to take on a different kind of role, by providing support for up to 3 separate locations in the North Hampshire area.
WHATS EXPECTED FROM YOU
- Ensuring consistent delivery of high standards of food at all times
- Responsible for the day-to-day kitchen management in the absence of the Head/Sous Chef
- Maintaining exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas of the kitchen
- Minimising of wastage through good management
- Ensuring stock holding and rotation are implemented
- To maintain all company health and safety policies and procedures
- Moving between other company units if ever needed
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Fresh food background preferably in a pub environment
- A great passion for quality food
- Strong mentality and the motivation to push yourself
- The ambition to be a successful Chef
- The willingness to learn and adapt
- Your own transport is a must
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Salary of £24,000 – £26,000 per annum
- Additional tips/tronc on top of wages
- Targeted bonus scheme
- 25% discount throughout the group on food and drink for up to 4 people
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Please ask me for details regarding the many more rewards on offer
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.