One of the most sought-after Restaurants in Southsea is looking for confident, talented and extremely competent Supervisor to help lead the ship due to their ongoing success and excellent reputation.
The ideal candidate
- A similar background in a supervisory/managerial role
- A passion for providing an excellent dining experience
- Takes pride in their work
- Has the highest standards with customer service
- Can work well in a team and also lead by example
- Is confident with opening and closing the premises
- Can implement ideas to constantly help push the business forward
- Will bring dedication, commitment and consistency to the restaurant
- Is fun, hands-on, hard-working and has fantastic interpersonal skills
- Flexible with working hours
The job role
- You will be motivating, developing and leading the team of waiting staff
- Liaising with the kitchen team to ensure a smooth service
- Overseeing the deliverance of the food and ensuring each dish that leaves the kitchen are to spec and to a high standard
- Dealing with any enquiries/issues that may arise in a professional manner
- Doing your upmost to ensure the customers leave happy and satisfied
- Hosting the restaurant, welcoming guests and when they leave try to gather feedback, promote any future offers etc. to entice them back
- Cash handling, opening & closing the premises, staff management and working in accordance to the business needs i.e. labour costs, GP, staff holidays, company regulations
- The general running of the restaurant, overseeing the shifts to ensure the customers and staff are happy
- Push the bar side of the business, so if you have extensive wine/cocktail knowledge and a passion for the beverage industry than this could be ideal for you also
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum, 5 days out of 7, including 2/3 half days (evening shifts) and the other 2/3 will be splits. Tips of around £100 a week. And the fantastic opportunity to have the freedom of managing shifts and progressing in your career.
Please know, this position requires you to work up to 5 evenings a week, so please do not apply if you are looking for a work/life balance or not committed to working evenings.
Apply now to find out more about this exciting role!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.