We are now recruiting for a talented, driven and customer focused Restaurant Manager who has a passion for good food and excellent customer service.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, one that offers progression, stability, a great working environment, all in a picturesque hotel resort with stunning coastal views, then this position is for you!
The job role
- Liaise with the Operations Manager in regards to targets, revenue and the day to day performance of the restaurant
- Be a spectacular host to the guests and ensure the highest level of service is being provided
- Implement company policies and procedures
- Create appropriate plans for increasing wet & dry sales in the restaurant
- Oversee the quality of both food and beverages that are leaving the kitchen/bar
- Collaborate with the kitchen to maintain efficiency and positive working conditions
- Delegate duties appropriately but also support the bar & waiting staff wherever needed
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on top plus bonus scheme
- Straight shifts
- Stepping into a great working environment with a strong and structured team already in place
- Live in available at a small cost which includes 2 meals a day
You will be providing an unforgettable dining experience for up to 200 guests daily, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. So if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then apply today and reap all of the great rewards on offer.
Please know your own transport is required due to the location.
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.