£22,000 Rising after 6 months
Benefits and discounts
This nursery and pre-school have an exceptional reputation in the area and caters for over 200 children. You will provide healthy home cooked meals for children up to 5 years old.
We are seeking people with happy, positive attitudes, a team-orientated spirit, and who gain satisfaction from doing their job well.
Your day to day;
- Create food dishes to a high level and uphold the reputation and standards
- Maintain EHO rating
- Be aware of all allergens for each daily order and dietary needs
- Implement the Food Safety Management System
Who are we looking for?
- You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch
- Allergens awareness
- Understanding of dietary needs
- Proven experience in this or a similar role
- You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task
In return, we are offering a rewarding role
- Pay for attending out-of-hours events such as parents evenings, meetings, training, etc.
- Generous childcare discount
- Subsidised social events
- Interest-free salary advances
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- Discounts at the local retailers
Own transport is recommended
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.