We are looking for a talented Pastry Chef to join an incredible team
You’ll be a culinary professional who specialises in the creation of desserts. As a crucial member of the team, you’ll combine a scientist’s eye for detail with an artist’s flair, to create the ‘finale’ dish and therefore the last thing the customers remember before leaving the restaurant.
Our clients Chefs at deliver amazing quality dishes using local organic produce, including award winning meats and cheeses. Nowhere else can control every aspect of their produce in the way they can.
It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in such a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment. We look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share the passion for providing a luxury experience.
- Experience in a role of the same or similar level
- Experience of working with fresh food in quality establishments
- Great communication and team work – you’ll be friendly and helpful
- High attention to detail with some added flair!
- Positive attitude
- Team player and great work ethic
- To develop the pastry section, producing exciting dishes whilst monitoring margins
- Cook consistently and enthusiastically at a high level, as directed by the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Be responsible for hygiene and wastage in your own section and in the kitchen as a whole
- Responsible for the set up of your section and any handover for others entering the section
- Liaise with the senior chefs on a daily basis with an accurate list of orders for the following day
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Sam who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.