Pastry chef- £10-£12 per hour-Christchurch
A popular seaside restaurant is looking for an experienced Pastry chef. The restaurant has an extensive fine-dining menu with stunning views of the Isle of Wight.
What’s in it for you
- £10-12 per hour.
- Tips on top of salary.
- 40-45 hours per week.
- Overtime available if wanted.
- Use of fresh ingredients.
- Straight shifts either Breakfast and lunch or Lunch and dinner.
- Well structured team.
The ideal candidate
- Must be able to manage stocks of all the pastry ingredients as well previous baking skills.
- Great attention to detail and creativity.
- Certificate in culinary arts pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
- You need your own transport as location is difficult to get to.
- Knowledge of dietary requirements.
DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Doug who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.