Part time Chef
12-20 hours available
Are you looking for a Chef position which can offer day time hours and no weekends?
Perhaps you are looking to work around the school hours?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and reliable Chef to cook breakfast/lunch for a group of professionals within an office environment.
- Stock ordering & management
- Preparing food using fresh produce
- Constantly creating new food options
- Maintaining the highest level of safety & hygiene
- Liaising with the staff with food requests/allergens etc
Our ideal Chef
- Extremely reliable as you will be the lone Chef
- Passion for fresh & healthy cooking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Somebody who is looking to settle as this is a long-term position
- Clean, tidy & well-mannered
- Has experience in stock management
- Has the ability to continuously produce new ideas when creating menus
- Your own transport is required
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly pay TBD during interview process (highly competitive)
- Highly sociable hours
- No weekends, evenings or bank holiday’s
- Opportunity to implement your own menus and be creative
- Be part of a growing company and a close-knit team
- Included in their fantastic staff parties
- Fantastic chance to work around school hours but also in return have stability and working in a positive working environment
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.