Staff Nurse RGN – days/nights – up to £17.50 ph – Flexible hrs – Callow End, Worcester – Full time permanent.
RGN needed for a beautiful Nursing Home based in Callow End, Worcester who specialise in nursing and dementia care with a service based around supporting the independence of service users. Car driver essential due to location.
The focus is on delivering high standards of personalised care to those living within the home, which is often praised for being a warm and friendly environment and where residents are supported in their personal choices, hobbies and interests.
- Full induction plus comprehensive training.
- Unrivalled support – help offered every step of the way
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A clear pathway for professional development.
- Market leading rates of pay + overtime on offer
- Auto-Enrolment Work Place Pension’ scheme
- Uniform is provided.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Home Manager and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- Administering medication to residents
- Strong clinical knowledge,
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding
- Incident Reporting and risk assessment
- Ideally, you’ll have previous healthcare experience, but this is by no means essential.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- RGN Qualification Essential
- Nursing Home experience beneficial but not essential
- Elderly/Dementia Nursing experience
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Genuine passion for elderly care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Excellent English communication skills
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
If you would like more information about this role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.