Staff Nurse RGN/RMN – days or nights – up to £16.00ph – 36 hrs pw – Swansea – Full time and part time hours available
Nursing Home based in Swansea who specialise in nursing and dementia care where the focus is on delivering high standards of personalised care to those living within the home.
- Full induction plus comprehensive training.
- Unrivalled support – help offered every step of the way
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A clear pathway for professional development.
- Auto-Enrolment Work Place Pension’ scheme
- Uniform is provided.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Home Manager and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- Administering medication to residents
- Strong clinical knowledge,
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding
- Incident Reporting and risk assessment
- Ideally, you’ll have previous healthcare experience, but this is by no means essential.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- RGN/RMN Qualification Essential
- Elderly/Dementia Nursing experience
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Genuine passion for elderly care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Excellent English communication skills
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
Do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.