Staff Nurse RGN/RMN – days/nights – £16.60 ph + paid breaks – Woodbridge – Full time & part time hours available
Beautiful Nursing Home based in Woodbridge who have been awarded the prestigious Gold Standard Framework in recognition of its excellent end of life care
The focus is on delivering high standards of personalised care to those living within the home, which is often praised for being a warm and friendly environment.
- Full induction plus comprehensive training.
- Unrivalled support – help offered every step of the way
- A clear pathway for professional development.
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid breaks
- A generous pension scheme with employer’s contributions of up to 9%
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Free on-site parking
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Home Manager and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Administering medication to residents
- Strong clinical knowledge,
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding
- Incident Reporting and risk assessment
- Ideally, you’ll have previous healthcare experience, but this is by no means essential.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- RGN/RMN Qualification Essential
- Nursing Home experience beneficial but not essential as newly qualified considered also.
- Elderly/Dementia Nursing experience
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Genuine passion for elderly care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Excellent English communication skills
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
Do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.