Staff Nurse RGN – days/nights – up to £18.00ph – 36 hrs pw – Barnet – Full time and part time hours available
Beautiful Nursing Home based in Barnet who specialise in nursing and dementia care with a service based around supporting the independence of service users. The focus is on delivering high standards of personalised care to those living within the home.
- Full induction plus comprehensive training.
- Unrivalled support – help offered every step of the way
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A clear pathway for professional development.
- Market leading rates of pay + overtime on offer
- Auto-Enrolment Work Place Pension’ scheme
- Uniform is provided.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Home Manager and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- Administering medication to residents
- Strong clinical knowledge,
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding
- Incident Reporting and risk assessment
- Ideally, you’ll have previous healthcare experience, but this is by no means essential.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- RGN Qualification Essential
- Nursing Home experience beneficial but not essential as newly qualified considered also.
- Elderly/Dementia Nursing experience
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Genuine passion for elderly care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Excellent English communication skills
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
Do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.