Nursing Home Staff Nurse – DAYS – Chelmsford – Good CQC – £16.32 ph + £1000 welcome bonus – £500 paid after your first shift!
I am looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the team at a beautiful nursing home in Chelmsford who are providing long & short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, their focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Is yours?
What you’ll be doing
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What is offered to you in return?
- Autonomy to practice
- Specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- A staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor’s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on the groups dental
- Cost of your DBS Check (£44)
What you’ll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
For more information call 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.