STAFF NURSE RGN/RMN – NIGHTS – £16.00 TO £18.00 PH – 36 HRS PW ( NO WEEKENDS) – GOOD CQC – KENT – FULL TIME – PERMANENT
Nursing Home based in Northumberland Heath who specialise in nursing residential and dementia care with a service based around supporting the independence of service users.
The focus is on delivering high standards of personalised care to those living within the home, which is often praised for being a warm and friendly environment and where residents are supported in their personal choices, hobbies and interests.
- Full induction plus comprehensive training.
- Unrivalled support – help offered every step of the way
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- A clear pathway for professional development.
- Market leading rates of pay + overtime on offer
- Auto-Enrolment Work Place Pension’ scheme
- Uniform is provided.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Home Manager and providing leadership to the care team
- Ensuring that residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Demonstrating effective communication skills with residents, their families and friends; providing information and advice where appropriate.
- Undertake, in partnership with the resident where ever possible, the assessment of their care needs.
- Administering medication to residents
- Strong clinical knowledge,
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding
- Incident Reporting and risk assessment
- Previous healthcare experience is essential for this night nurse position.
Essential Candidate Criteria
- RGN/RMN Qualification Essential
- Nursing Home experience Essential
- Elderly/Dementia Nursing experience
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Genuine passion for elderly care
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Excellent English communication skills
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.