Neurological Staff Nurse RGN/RMN – 36.75 hrs pw – up to £17.50 ph – Good CQC – York – full time – permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Staff Nurse to join a specialist neurological rehabilitation team in York, providing intensive assessment and rehabilitation for a spectrum of neurological conditions including acquired brain injury, spinal injury and stroke, alongside longer-term support for individuals with progressive neurological conditions such as Huntington’s disease, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Full induction plus comprehensive training.
- Unrivalled support – help offered every step of the way
- A clear pathway for professional development.
- Auto enrolment on to group pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Life Assurance
- Free uniform
Essential Candidate Criteria
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Person centred approach.
- Be proactive, professional and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Great support planning skills.
- Good communications skills
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Valid NMC pin/ registration
If you would like more information or you would like to be one of the first to apply, please call the office on 02392 893636 and ask for Natalie
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.