Junior Sous Chef
A popular traditional pub & restaurant now has a lovely opening for a talented Chef de Partie/Junior Sous. If you are looking for a company who will nurture and develop you into becoming a great Head Chef, then this is the opportunity for you.
The job role
- Preparing & serving food using fresh and local produce
- Assist the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the food operation
- Cover all sections required including running the pass
- Responsible for stock control and working to GP
- Train, develop, organise and motivate the kitchen brigade
The ideal candidate
- Has a great work ethic and can stay positive
- Has exceptional team work skills and will lead by example
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Able to run the pass effectively whilst keeping the team organised and motivated
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- Your own transport is required
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- Additional tips/tronc on top
- Potential progression to Sous position within months
- Uniform provided
- Industry leading training programmes
- Discounts across the group
- Extensive career progression opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.