Junior Sous Chef or Chef de Partie
A popular traditional pub & restaurant which has recently been undergoing a beautiful refurbishment now has a lovely opening for a talented Junior Sous. You will be expected to help maintain the excellent reputation this establishment has and in return will have the opportunity to progress in your career within a company that truly cares about their Chefs.
The job role
- Preparing & serving food using fresh produce
- Assist the Head Chef with the day-to-day running of the food operation
- Cover all sections required including running the pass
- Responsible for stock control and working to GP
- Train, develop, organise and motivate the kitchen brigade
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food and high volume background is a must
- Has a great work ethic as it becomes extremely busy
- Has exceptional team work skills and will lead by example
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Able to run the pass effectively whilst keeping the team organised and motivated
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- Your own transport is required due to the location
- Salary of up to £12.00 per hour
- Potential salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Tips/tronc on top
- Industry leading training programmes
- Extensive career progression opportunities
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.