Predominantly day time hours!
A fantastic opportunity to head the food operation at this unique, multi-outlet property is now here.
Specialising in corporate functions and events, alongside their fresh food Café, this is an exciting role for a Chef who has ideally worked in catering or hotels & banqueting and ready for a new challenge.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Is hands-on and extremely organised
- Is creative and can constantly implement new ideas for menus and general business improvements
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills and will lead by example
- Able to manage the Café kitchen whilst organising functions and events
- Keen eye for attention to detail
The job role
- Training and development of the team
- Implement all health & safety regulations and ensure the highest standards are being adhered to
- Menu development for the Cafe plus prix fixe and buffet menus for functions and events
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Café and provide excellent service
- Liaise with the management and sales team to maintain efficiency and organisation
- Prepare and serve food using fresh ingredients
- Stock control, ordering and stock takes
- Normal working week of 40 hours
- Occasional weekend/evening work depending on needs of the business
- Salary of £28,000 – £29,000 per annum
- Work/life balance
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.