Head Chef – 1 Rosette
We have a fantastic opportunity to lead the food operations of this extremely popular and well established restaurant. Not only does this establishment boast incredible views, but also a stunning and contemporary menu full of succulent meat and locally caught fish.
The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, handle busy kitchens, can produce Rosette food and have extensive experience with successfully managing your GP. You will be responsible for labour & food costs, designing menus and you must have exemplar leadership skills.
The job role
- Running the pass, delegating Head Chef duties appropriately and leading the team by example
- Preparing and serving food to an extremely high standard
- Combining your experience, knowledge and creativity when developing menus
- Implementing and reviewing all health & safety regulations require in the work place
- Serving up to 1000+ covers weekly all at Rosette level
- Using excellent team management skills and ensuring the staff are happy
- Liaise with the Owner & management team with upcoming plans, menus, customer feedback, business ideas and to resolve any issues that may have arose
- Act professional in all aspects of your position
- Help push the business forward and ensure the customers leave satisfied
The salary package
- Salary of up to £43,000 per annum
- Performance related bonus after probation
- Additional gratuities
- Menu autonomy
- Produce Rosette food and have the backing from the Owner to push for more
- Work with the best & local produce that the area has to offer
- The fantastic opportunity to make an award-winning kitchen your own
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.