HEAD CHEF up to £40k + Bonus
This is an opportunity to lead the busy kitchen of a stunning Country Inn with a modern and classy twist, offering a distinctive persona which is not to be missed. Boasting a tasteful menu of modern British cuisine guaranteeing fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Ideal candidates will be mad about food and have bags of drive and energy
- Working closely with the landlord you will have a great deal of autonomy with menu writing, suppliers used, recruitment and staffing
- Is able to motivate, train & manage the junior members of the team
- Is extremely organised, works well under pressure and leads by example
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
- You must be hands-on and able to handle high-volume whilst producing stunning food
- Can maintain efficiency and high standards in the kitchen whilst running the pass and delegating duties appropriately
- Your own transport is required
If you are a leader, passionate, a true workhorse, attentive and can handle the heat in the kitchen, then you have a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing and south-after group, and also to succeed alongside this reputable and genuinely stunning establishment.
- An annual salary of up to £40k per annum
- Bonus scheme in accordance to GP, food & labour costs, performance etc.
- Opportunity to work to a high standard with fresh food and gain accolades
- Internal training and company progression
- A fantastic chance to make a kitchen your own
- Discount across the estate
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.