Soon to be hitting our shores is an exciting new project bought to us by one of the leading names in the industry. Currently undergoing major refurbishment with extensive investment, this gastro pub with boutique rooms will be the ‘go-to’ venue for dining, drinking and sleeping.
As Head Chef you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management, including:
- Stock control and ordering
- Leading the kitchen brigade
- Training and developing the team
- Daily use of fresh and local produce
- Quality check of dishes ensuring all food is leaving to spec
- Implementing the highest standards of cooking and hygiene
- Working closely with the GM on the day to day operations
- Managing GP and labour costs
- Running the pass and delivering excellent food
Our ideal candidate
- A team player and natural leader
- Well organised with a hands-on approach to their work
- Takes pride in training junior Chefs
- Shares our passion for fresh food
- Boasts a background in a similar environment, i.e. fresh and branded
- Understands the branded ethos
- Can run the pass effectively in a high-pressure kitchen
- Your own transport and available to start end of Jan/beginning of Feb is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Performance/GP related bonus on top
- Be part of a highly-invested opening
- Career progression
- Brand new kitchen and equipment
- Extensive benefits and discounts across the group
- You will be involved within the group, with 1 ‘creative day’ per month, where you and other Head Chefs will input your ideas for ‘Chefs Signatures’ for future menus
- You will be an integral member of a multi award-winning group who have proven to be a forward-thinking brand with continuous growth
Don’t miss out – Apply now!
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.