A small, but popular traditional pub nestled in the Wiltshire countryside is looking for an experienced Sous Chef ready to step up to their first Head Chef role, or even an already established Head Chef desiring a new challenge. Serving a gastro style menu emphasising on fresh produce. With a team already in place, they are just missing that final link of the kitchen leader.
You will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management, including:
- Training and development of the brigade
- Preparing and serving fresh food to company spec
- Creating daily/weekly specials
- Liaising with the GM to ensure an efficient service
- Implement new ways to constantly increase profits
- Responsible for GP, food costs and providing business reports
If you have
- A fresh food and/or branded background
- Businesses acumen and excellent leadership skills
- Hands-on approach and content on working on their own if required
- Immense passion for quality food and providing customer satisfaction
- The ability to liaise with the Exec Chef with menu development
- Creative and innovative ideas for specials
- Your own transport is required
- Salary of £28,000 per annum
- 45 hours a week on average
- Tips and bonus on top
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Potential career progression within the group
- The opportunity to make a kitchen your own
Don’t miss out – Apply now
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application. Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Hospitality acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application. This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.