A traditional Pub in the heart of the countryside, boasting an extensive menu of seasonal dishes utilising the fresh and local produce of Hampshire.
This position is suited to a Head or an experienced Sous Chef who can fit into their close-knit team and appreciates the family-orientated ethos.
The ideal candidate
- Fresh food and high volume background is a must
- Has a great work ethic as it becomes extremely busy
- Has exceptional team work skills
- Will lead by example
- Can implement ideas with menus
- Able to create fantastic specials
- Will liaise with the Owner to ensure a smooth service
- Has extensive knowledge with HACCP, COSHH and allergens
- Able to run the pass effectively whilst keeping the team organised and motivated
- Committed to provide a great customer dining experience
- Will help maintain the great reputation with locals and tourists
- Can be flexible with working hours
- Your own transport is essential due to the location
- Paid hourly – so the more you work the more you get paid!
- Rate of £10 – £14 per hour (depending on experience/position)
- Tips on top – approx. £60-£100 per week
- Work with a close-knit team and hands-on Owner
Please apply for more details
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Curtis who will be happy to help.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
We take data security very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application.
This process may involve us contacting you by telephone or e-mail now or in the future.